Wednesday, March 28, 2007

dd's Discounts has Come to Town!




Today my daughter Natasha (aka "Amy Lynn" - more on this later) and I (aka "Mama") went to a newly opened discount store in our town. It's called "dd's Discounts". I found out that it's owned by Ross Stores. It is set up like Ross but the merchandise is much cheaper! I didn't think things got any cheaper than Ross, Yee Haw! We had so much fun looking around the store. They've got a great selection of clothes, shoes, purses, housewares, toys, funiture, books, etc...etc... for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of Ross. Look up dd's online and find a store near you. I think this is going to be my new favorite place to shop! The best thing is that it's in the very same shopping center as the Dollar Tree, yay!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is dd's Discount a store for girls with large breasts?

Nate is a Blog

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Stac, is this is MH?? What center? I haven't been shopping up there in ages but man, I might have to check it out. I have never heard of dd's. My Mom will be all over it.. she is the bargain queen and we are HUGE Dollar Tree devotees.

Becky and Stacey said...

Oh Nate... You naughty, but funny man!

Heather, Yes dd's is in MH. It is in the old Lucky's/Albertson's shopping center. On the south west corner of Dunne and Monterey. Dollar Tree is in the same complex. Makes for a fun, cheap shopping experience!