Friday, February 10, 2006

Ah, The Cheap Chic Lifestyle!

This is my first post, so welcome everyone to my Cheap Chic Lifestyle Blog. This is the place where you will learn the exciting art of "cheap chic living". No matter what your income level be it rich or poor (and I'm talking busted) or somewhere in between, you can live a life of sophistication, style and grace on very, very little money! I've done it, I'm doing it, and doggonit' I know what it takes! Stay tuned for "cheap chic" shopping tips, menus, recipes, home decor, party planning (yes, you can have a party when you're broke), fashion, beauty (you can be beautiful when you're broke), arts, entertainment, health and inspiration! By the way, you don't have to be broke to read this blog! Just thought I'd make that clear!

No comments: